Use of Information We Request & Collect
Tootsville.com requests and collects only the information necessary for online participation.
• Register/Create an account
When you register, we request your first name, birthday and the state/province in which you live. We also request a screen name and password for your Toot's account.
Note: The information we request for registration or creation of an account is not personally identifiable information.
• Membership and Merchandise
When joining as a member or when purchasing Toots® Stuff, we require additional personally identifiable information. The information you provide is deemed confidential. All transactions are secured using 256-bit encryption.
When contacting us by email, we require your email address for response.
Parents may periodically receive Toots® Mail from Tootsville.com. Toots® Mail offers parents the opportunity to receive the latest news, events and excitement in and around Tootsville.com. To discontinue receipt of Toot Mail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for a parent's email address serves for providing awareness and consent.
Note: For security purposes, we may request a parent's name and email address.
• Surveys and Feedback
Your thoughts and opinions are very important to us. From time-to-time, we may conduct an online survey or poll. Participation is optional and we do not request any personally identifiable information.
• Site Management
Disclosure of Collected Information
• The personally identifiable information we collect is primarily for fulfilling orders and providing services in connection with our site. We employ reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information. We do not sell or otherwise provide our users’ personally identifiable information to any list ervices.
• When required by law, we may disclose personally identifiable information pursuant to court order, subpoena or a request from law enforcement or other public agency.
• Tootsville.com will attempt to contact parents should it become necessary to use or transfer personally identifiable information in a manner that differs from those stated.
• Should another company purchase Tootsville.com and its assets, all information, including personally identifiable information, will be under the control of the new organization.
Review of Personally Identifiable Information
• Request access to the personally identifiable information Tootsville.com collects about your child.
• Ask for corrections to the personally identifiable information.
• Request to have collected information removed from our database.
• Request that Tootsville.com stop gathering or managing your child's personally identifiable information.
For safety purposes, we must confirm your identity prior to the release of any personally identifiable information we gather or manage on your child.
We love to hear from our Toot fans! Parents, teachers, kids and kids-at-heart can contact
Tootsville anytime, just find the department that would best serve your needs and Make some Noise!